Swim Smooth's guide to selecting your HUUB: click here
A 3:5 buoyancy profile to correct women with sinky legs and all the performance features of the men's Archimedes - a dynamite suit for all lean-athletic girls!
Most women have high natural body position in the water, however for those whose legs lie a little on the low side, we have a real treat for you - the brand new HUUB Axena.
The Axena features a very similar 3:5 buoyancy profile to the men's Archimedes, increasing your buoyancy in your legs and reducing it in the chest - to bring your front end down and your legs up. HUUB selected the very highest quality Yamamoto rubber available and these ultra-flexible materials will leave you loose and relaxed in the shoulders setting you up for the perfect swim.
- X-O Skeleton for improved body alignment in the water.
- NBR X-O Skeleton for added buoyancy
- Bicep release specially developed by Swim Smooth to enable a high elbow catch under the water, even as you fatigue when swimming hard.
- Arm Crossover Alignment for correct positioning and reduced snaking / fish tailing in the water
- Calf Release for improved kick, propulsion and blood circulation through the lower leg (if you suffer from calf or foot cramp in your wetsuit this is a must-have feature)
- Break-away zipper for faster transitions
- Special ultra-flexible lining material
- Neoprene flexibility, thickness and stretch combination unmatched in the wetsuit market.
The HUUB Axena is designed for women with low lying legs in the water. If you have a good natural body position already, select the Atana instead - it's custom designed for your needs.