We have just released this set of 2019 ex-demo HUUB wetsuits for sale. Each suit is in A1 condition and is priced to sell - make sure you get yours quickly before they go!
Ex-Demo products have a 30 day warranty. Grade A1 condition is equivalent to a new suit.
One suit, two differing buoyancies and the perfect combination of what you need to really maximize your potential. Flexibility, Stretch, stroke alignment and the exclusive X-O Skeleton.
No other suits on the market today aids your stroke, kick and body position like the Aerious.
3:5 or 4:4?
The 3:5 version has the Red stripes and the 4:4 version has the White stripes.
3:5- The suit has 3mm thick neoprene in the top half of the suit and 5mm in the legs, this is very much leg swimming with a pull buoy. The 3:5 is Ideal for the following swimmers:
Those with 'sinky' legs
If you swim faster / easier with a Pull Buoy
You are looking at swimming longer distance and wish to save your legs for the bike section
4:4- The suit has 4mm thick neoprene in the top half of the suit and 4mm in the legs, this is an evenly balanced suit with no extra buoyancy in the legs. The 4:4 is Ideal for the following swimmers:
- Those swimmers that are already very efficient with a good body position
- When swimming with a pull buoy you don't find itdoesn't make any difference to your times (of even slows you down) or effort
- You want to benefit from your already efficient position and strong leg kick
- X-O Skeleton for body alignment and Buoyancy
- Arm Crossover alignment for correct positioning and reduced snaking/Fish tailing in the water
- Break-away zipper for Transition speed
- The most flexible lining material available
- Neoprene flexibility, thickness and stretch combination unmatched in the industry.
The only Mid level statement wetsuit available in two differing buoyancies. 3:5 and 4:4.
Neoprene 84% - Nylon 16%