With wetsuits or without, we are proud to supply the open water swimming world. I guess we could call ourselves the Open Water Collective...
A collective of those willing to keep swimming, keep staying active, and who are helping to build a strong open water community.
The open water community has grown over the past 18 months, and lockdown restrictions have taken us out of swimming pools and into the beautiful open waters. This participation has spurred a new and growing community, a community of those wanting to swim free and at their own pace.
Made with an ultra-soft, heavyweight fabric to give a luxury feel and clean look, while the inside is soft brushed for comfort.
- Made from heavyweight, ultra soft-touch, peach finished fabric.
- 3-panel waffle lined fabric hood.
- Kangaroo pouch pocket with concealed iPod and phone pocket.
- Ribbed hem and cuff with thumb hole.
- Twin needle stitching detail with tape neck and back neck yoke.