The Finis Swim Smooth Club Pack is a versatile set of equipment designed to kick-start your triathlon and swim club swim sessions. This pack is sufficient to meet the complete needs of around 12 swimmers in a squad training environment and is Swim Smooth's recommended equipment for regular squad training.
This is the same selection of equipment used daily by our prestigious Certified Coaches in their Swim Smooth squads.
The Club Pack includes:
- 12x Pairs Of Finis Floating Fins: Sizes 1xM, 3xL, 3x XL, 3x XXL, 2x XXXL, covering range of UK foot sizes from 3 to 13. (Fins product page)
- 4x Pairs Of Finis Freestyler Paddles: 3x Senior size and 1x Junior. The perfect paddle to work on stroke alignment and catch setup. (Freestyler Paddle product page)
- 4x Pair Of Finis Agility Paddles: 3x Medium and 1x Small. A very versatile technique paddle for developing hand entry and catch mechanics. (Agility Paddle product page)
- 4x Finis Tempo Trainer Pros. Fine tune your swimmer's stroke rate and pace them through key training sets. (Tempo Trainer Pro product page)
- 4x Finis Pull Buoy. Isolate the upper body and perform key catch development drills such as sculling and doggy paddle. (Pull Buoy product page)
- 2x Finis 3X-100M Stroke Rate Stopwatch. A stopwatch with integrated stroke rate function - measure any swimmer's stroke rate quickly and accurately. (3X-100M product page)
- 1x Swim Smooth Book. Our go-to guide for stroke correction, open water skills and fitness training methods. (SS Book product page)